Monday, March 31, 2008

#64 at: "Coolest Toys on Earth"

Sara was very nice and sent me some photos she took of my - (well, not mine any more) sculpture in the window of Coolest Toys on Earth. If your wondering it's #64. Check out the radiometers hanging from it to add movement in the sunshine...
Here is what Sara said to me-
"Here are a couple I photos I took when I visited the coolest toys on earth. It's a fantastic toy store. Not the run of the mill type. There's another shot of the other side of the store. I thought you might like seeing it since you said you never had.
Enjoy!"







Very cool! I was wondering what my (not mine anymore!) sculpture was doing these days....
...I should just make another....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey... I live right next to that shop in Cincinnati and have been there several times... cool, what a connection