Monday, August 31, 2009

Track Clamps for sale

Yes, you read that right! If you're into RBS, but find it frustrating trying to keep the tracks in place when soldering or welding, then these clamps will fix that problem!

The body is made from 3/4" x 3/4" solid aluminum, with the grooves that fit 1/8" wire. The grooves are made for two sizes of railing. The smaller size is for 1" balls, and the larger size is for 1-3/8" balls. Here you can see the advantage of holding the track firmly when welding on a spacer. I can make you a custom distance for another size ball. Cost is $15 extra per clamp.

This is the clamp taken apart, and also shows a 1" marble.

Here's a 1-3/8" ball. I know, I know, billard balls are usually 2-1/4" but these are miniature.

Clamps....they just look nice and will make your RBS building much, much easier. I made these clamps all by hand. ALL ARE SOLD until I make more. Then I will have to make more. Get them before they are gone....

These Clamps are available now for $40 each. Or 3 or more for $35 each.
I recommend at least two clamps, but one will do the job.
Email me @ matthew.gaulden@gmail.com to purchase. I accept paypal only.

1 comment:

Tom said...

I'm gonna have to get in on this. I'm not even to the point where I'm building on this scale, but I see it coming down the road, and I'll want these when I get there.