Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Good ol' track clamps

Here's what my track clamps look like after a few years of hard everyday use. Look lower into my blog for a picture of these same clamps all sparkly and new. They still work like new, though.

Track on, clamps, track on.

Responding to "Tom's" comment. I use the "lift start" or "scratch start" since my foot-pedal is out of commission. Because if this, the arc wanders around and will end up on the clamp as I pull it away, leaving a bit of scorched track clamp behind.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

I have been a fan of you work for over six months now. Even though I am 14, I still love what you do and never give it up.

Tom Harold said...

Man, you weren't kidding - these things really are beat up!! Mine still look brand new by comparison. Guess I'll just have to do a bit more work with 'em and get 'em broken in properly!